Stang Motorsports

• Sponsors (?)

No..........where are they in Edmonton?

I tell ya one thing though.........if you haven't heard of them before.......deal with the Mustang Shop in Calgary.

WOW:nice: are they awesome to deal with. None of this "it'll be 4 weeks to get crap" or "I'm too busy to talk to you."

If you talk to Matt or Mark there they will treat ya right. I bought a couple boxes of goodies including ford racing wires , JLT intake etc. The local shop wanted 110.00 dollars for spark plug wires!!!!! :eek: I bought them for 58.

Anyways there website is:

http://themustangshop.ca/

No..........where are they in Edmonton?

I tell ya one thing though.........if you haven't heard of them before.......deal with the Mustang Shop in Calgary.

WOW:nice: are they awesome to deal with. None of this "it'll be 4 weeks to get crap" or "I'm too busy to talk to you."

If you talk to Matt or Mark there they will treat ya right. I bought a couple boxes of goodies including ford racing wires , JLT intake etc. The local shop wanted 110.00 dollars for spark plug wires!!!!! :eek: I bought them for 58.

Anyways there website is:

http://themustangshop.ca/

I've dealt with Matt on a couple things, have nothing but great things to say about those guys!

Yeah I just called and ordered some more stuff that I thought it would be forever to get because it wouldn't be things that are stocked (i.e. .625 crank pulley spacer) but they said no problem it will be shipped out Monday...........now that's service.....now I won't have to stare at my engine for the next month.:nice:

They can get some nice stuff and I’ve dealt with them before, but there prices are far to high for the most part. I can usually get part cheaper here in Ontario (paying both taxes to boot), or coming across the border from the US than I can get them there.

They quoted me $600 more on a KB 1.7L kit than I could have gotten it here in Ontario for a couple of years back when I was looking for a blower for my Cougar. :notnice:

I was buying most to all of my stuff from Ebay. However when the stuff arrived after shipping and the always ridiculous brokerage/duty/customs fees the price was as much as buying it here in Canada. And then when I buy "good" used parts at a great price they are never what they are made out to be. I bought two used electric water pumps that were said to be in new condition but certainly didn't look the part................I bought a set of Edelbrock aluminum heads that needed to be milled etc. that cost me as much as a new set.........:notnice:

Why still so very expensive to buy anything here in Canada???