Stang vs weed wacker

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i pulled up to a light to and I hear a weed wacker coming(Civic). He pulls next to me and very annoyingly starts revving his motor. I look to my right and see a wonderful Charger on black steel rims with lights under his grill. I revv mine a little so this kid thinks he has a race. Light turns green and he leaves with his one tire fire. That inconspicuous charger takes off lights a blazing a nice glow of red and blue. The cop points at me and tells me to pull over along with the HOnda. He comes up to me first and asks when I noticed him. I told him I saw him sitting there and that it isn't illegal to entrap somebody as I am not a cop. He told me to get out of there and proceeded to give the weed wacker, I mean ricer, some tickets. Gotta love american muscle

• Sponsors (?)

uh... cool? :shrug:

here's a dictionary definition of entrapment: –noun
1. the luring by a law-enforcement agent of a person into committing a crime.
2. an act or process of entrapping.
3. a state of being entrapped.

So, you informed a police officer of what you thought was the law and got away without being bounced off the hood of his car? Congrats.

Last I checked, you can be ticketed in most cities for revving your engine at a stoplight (especially if you've got any kind of aftermarket exhaust). What they cite you for will vary from place to place - anything from reckless operation of a motor vehicle to noise ordinance violations. Just an FYI. :shrug:

EDIT: Also depends upon the personality of the cop writing the ticket, and what kind of mood he's in that day.

Epic_Fail-topshot.jpg

But fail pictures are so much fun!

Actually I have reved back at a rice car before when I saw a cop. Cop never pulled me over but went after the SRT4 lighting its tires through the intersection. :nice:

Who cares, we all get to act like kids every once in a while. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.