StangNet help requested for stock MAF on 2001 GT

timeless2

Vi Veri Veni Versum Vicus Vici
Admin Dude
Nov 29, 1999
the Shadow Gallery
Need to know if someone is willing to donate a stock MAF sensor and MAF sensor housing for a 2001 GT (my Roush) to complete a writeup for an Airaid CAI installation article and press coverage.

Anyone have something like this laying around or can put me in touch with someone who does? Thanks in advance, everyone. Cheers. :)

• Sponsors (?)

Ok, when I get home tonight I will check. I just had my blower installed and I am pretty sure that they gave me my old MAF back. I will let you know :nice:

I'm not trying to compete with you, bakos. If you want to sell it to him instead, go ahead :) We both have extras for the same reason :cheers:

Nah, go right ahead. You know you have yours for sure. I still need to check on mine. :nice: I was just messing around, you know, trying to make Tim feel bad. :D

I have the Magnaflow too and love it, my brother got his used from craigslist but I wanted a valid warranty so I got it here. Magnaflow Exhaust, or you can try one of the sponsors here on the forum, they are always having sales/specials. Either way its a great exhaust system, sounds great, and very easy to install.
Banned for spam. Spam link replaced with StangNet's sister site, Planet Magnaflow.

Staff link: http://www.stangnet.com/mustang-forums/7989232-post1765.html