stereo pics

Green4.6GT

Size Matters
Founding Member
Dec 31, 2001
Regina, Sask, Canada
someone asked me for pics of this, so here they are...

the sub box in the trunk (amp is on the other side, sorry i dont have pics of that, the opposite side is finished also)

attachment.php

and heres one of 2 tv's in the dash, i havnt painted it yet, as its seventy billion degrees below 0 up here now, so it can wait till spring :nonono:

the center console holds the deck and second screen, i'll get some pics of that eventually too

attachment.php

• Sponsors (?)

i dunno, not a whole lot... i think it cost me about 100 bucks in materials... and then a week or so of my time...(couple hundred maybe :shrug:) it would also depend if you want it painted, or coverd in material.. because it takes a TON of sanding to have teh thing smooth enough to be painted.. i cheated and used a textured paint so i didnt have to sand quite so much.. me no likey sandy :mad:..

but a better question is how in the hell would you ship something like that lol..

-ryan

Green4.6GT said:
i dunno, not a whole lot... i think it cost me about 100 bucks in materials... and then a week or so of my time...(couple hundred maybe :shrug:) it would also depend if you want it painted, or coverd in material.. because it takes a TON of sanding to have teh thing smooth enough to be painted.. i cheated and used a textured paint so i didnt have to sand quite so much.. me no likey sandy :mad:..

but a better question is how in the hell would you ship something like that lol..

-ryan

I could come to Canada and pick it up. I have a few friends that live up there. I'm just not sure on when I can get i done. I just wreckd my car Wednesday and I need to get this fixed first. But I'll get back to you.