Stock 01GT smoking an 02 S281 SC ( video)

• Sponsors (?)

lol.. i ran a whopping 14.5@97

Hes still stuck in the 14's, but probably ran a 15 somthing on that run.

Hes in his 50's.. He just babies that car, and has trouble hitting 3rd gear with the stock shifter, i guess? He doesnt listen when i tell him, to ease outa the hole, or ease into the throttle.. he nails the damn thing every time, and spins for hours!

i cant view it, i get this message...

Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available.
Your transfer cannot be completed. Most likely the file has exceeded its allotted bandwidth or has been removed by the original sender or a recipient.

ahah, ya that blower was sure screaming.. Its surprising loud for a baby Eaton... Trick was, just removing the air silencer!

Anyhow, i dont know.. Ive only ran the car that one time with slicks/skinnies.. and still spun like hell outa the hole.. 2.3 60' to be exact... I dont know what i did wrong, unless those honda boys spillied oil, or water before me?

It ran consistant mid 14's that day.. Mid 80-90* temps in the summer.. Im sure it would run high 13's now, with the cool temps, and chip/cold air/ported upper/flows on slicks.

Yea. I've got a '01 auto gt, stock except slp catback, and ran a 13.8 at 101. It was about 65 out and im pretty sure the track is at a real low elevation, but i was just wondering what other auto's were running. Is it stock besides the slicks and skinnies?