Stock 2004 Mustang Gt :D

QuickGuy08

Nov 10, 2008
Hey everyone i just got a 04 mustang gt and im new to the mustang community. Im going to be getting some bolt ons for my mustang and as far as performance upgrades how should i go on about them if im going to be doing it little by little. So far im stock and im thinking about getting a tuner or an CA intake first for it is what i can afford. but i would like for you guys to help with some suggestions if u could. Thanks:SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

if you plan on doing all the bolt ons it really doesn't matter what order you go in. I got a catback first b/c I wanted mine sounding good. Go for what you can afford. A K&N drop in filter is around $50. Welcome to stangnet. These guys know their stuff.

Im so exited with what my mustang will do once its a little modded. Went out to the ocheechobee hang out in miami fl on saturday raced a few times i did about 12/2 in win/loss ratio agiants fully modded hondas some saturns 2 srt 4 and raced a modded 350z that i lost twice to. but i told him ide be back muahhahaha :D:rolleyes: :SNSign:

Hey everyone i just got a 04 mustang gt and im new to the mustang community. Im going to be getting some bolt ons for my mustang and as far as performance upgrades how should i go on about them if im going to be doing it little by little. So far im stock and im thinking about getting a tuner or an CA intake first for it is what i can afford. but i would like for you guys to help with some suggestions if u could. Thanks:SNSign:
congrats on the car!! i have a 04 gt to.. forget all the boltons just put a supercharger on it.. kenne bell... itll add 100 hp and your done... if i had to do it all over again i would have done this. i have almost every bolt on. it equals out to a blower on the car and its slower lol... every bolt on will get well minus headers pullys will get u about 260s rwp and 300 rwt...