stock 97 cobra against Sti

Discussion in 'SVT Tech Forum' started by 1994Vib.RedGT, Nov 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Radeon

Radeon New Member

STI?

All wheel drive is gonna get you every time even if the kid doesn't know how to drive. They are unstoppable from a dead stop even with the worlds worst driver. Your friend will most likely be sadly embarassed. But the STI car still sounds like ass and looks like a polished up turd. Just slap a Vortec Supercharger on that Cobra and then you don't have to worry about anyone challenging you anymore.

Radeon
  2. SVT32VDOHC

SVT32VDOHC waiting for the next hack atta Founding Member

Showcase:
    Albums:
    Depends on the year, but your friend should take him. Tell him to race from a roll. Or tell him its 0-120, not 0-40 B.S.
  3. QUIKSVT

QUIKSVT New Member

I demolish STI's atleast 3 or 4 times a week around here, and I make 360/390 in a 3500 lb SN95... They aren't gods gift to racers...

You can sit around and whine and **** and moan about "they're AWD" or "they're only 2.5L" or "Its a 4 door" ... You know what? My car hauls ass, sounds like a monster, and unlike an STI, I can roll smoke off the tires anytime I want...
  4. Uncle Meat

Uncle Meat Banned

Okay I'm locking this thread. If you would have read it from the beginning you'd have realized this thread was about a stock STi vs a stock 97 Cobra. This thread has worn out it's usefulness if there ever was any to begin with.

U.M.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.