Strongest and Stickiest Tape?

I need to know the strongest and stickest tape? Also I need to know if it will withstand being under the hood in summer heat conditions ( now that is pretty hot)

I need to know since I am trying to figure out how to run my purge tubes up to my vents in my hood (I have a Cervinis Heat Extractor) So let me know if you guys know of any.

Thanks a lot

Dan

• Sponsors (?)

you have any info on gettin a permit for n20 in NJ

Permit is really easy to get...go on google and type in nitrous permit + new jersey or nj and it will bring up an application. Now fill out the application. You will need a form of ID, I used my license, a place where you are going to get the bottle filled and a $25 cashiers check from a bank. Now the permit allows you to fill the bottle and transport it, It does not technically allow you to spray on the streets...That is where my bottle opener is going to come in...just to give heads up.

Also since I am going to be running a dry kit I am going to have my two gauges in my Pillar (which I actually got today) which are going to be my fuel pressure digital gauge from DynoTune and my nitrous psi. Both are electrical and not mechanical so that is the good thing. I just want to make sure my fuel pressure spikes when the nitrous hits so I dont screw up the motor.

im not familiar with this hood to know where the vents are you want to spray from....if it is like the stock hood in a way why dont you bend the tubes and bolt them to the inner fenders or fire wall and just angle them up so when the hood closes they will be poking out slightly?? i guess if they were not near the stock location they could really get in the way i guess i need to see pics of the hood to figure how to run them

im not familiar with this hood to know where the vents are you want to spray from....if it is like the stock hood in a way why dont you bend the tubes and bolt them to the inner fenders or fire wall and just angle them up so when the hood closes they will be poking out slightly?? i guess if they were not near the stock location they could really get in the way i guess i need to see pics of the hood to figure how to run them

To give you an Idea it is the same exact hood as the 03-04 cobras

oooohhhh so the vents are way up yeah pipeing it the way i mentioned would really get in the way if you had to run it up there.......run them down the fenders in the enginge bay then route them low and make them come up by the water neck and vent them out ..:shrug:

Well being a pilot and working around dozens of aircraft mechanics everyday, they ALWAYS use aluminum tape.. Prime example: Airplane rolls forward during startup because pilots didn't have the parking brake set nor feet on the brakes; so as it rolls forward, the leading edge of the wing runs into the exhaust pipe (sticking straight up) of the ground power unit and punches a hole through the titanium/composite weave of the leading edge. Mechanics took a look at it, and PATCHED THE HOLE (yes) by taping aluminum tape across the hole so there wasn't a gaping opening on the wing. FAA took a look and signed off a one-time-use ferry permit, allowing the plane to take off from San Jose and make it back to LA. Plane made it, and the tape remained fully intact...

Oh, in case it's not clear, my vote goes for Aluminum Tape.. :rolleyes: