Strut Tower Brace

Bones187

Apr 30, 2006
Recently Installed Strut Tower Brace from Granatelli. I chose that won becasue price was good and was "double" connection on each strut tower. first does this really help handling at all or simply for show. i know probably tough to prove either way, but has any noticed any improvements with this Mod for handling alone?

• Sponsors (?)

Bones, I didn't notice a difference in the car with just the brace. However I put new sways on the car, then had to remove the strut brace for some work I was doing on top of the motor. When I completed my work and went for my test beat:D , I could noticeably tell that I didn't have the strut tower brace on the car.

So my answer is this, I noticed nothing with just the brace itself, but in combination with the sways I noticed the front of the car tracks better, and feels firmer entering and leaving the corners, but I only noticed when I went from having it to not having it. Make sense?

I did finally drive today with the brace. I swear there is a small difference around turns in which the wheel and car feels a bit tighter, but like most have said not an "amazing" difference but minimal. Well looks cool anyway so I'm keeping it!!!!!!!