Struts/Shocks....which way to go??

Aug 19, 2004
My '03 vert has been lowered via Eibach's Pro-Kit.........just wondering, would an aftermarker strut/shock setup give me better handling and a better ride?? More concerned about the ride quality??

• Sponsors (?)

Get adjustables of whatever brand To me they are all pretty close it just depends on howmuch and whose name you want. That way if you want to do some corner carving dial em up and if you just want to cruise dial em down. I am really pleased with my tokico kit.

Koni yellows is the best mod I've ever done, next to my Bassani X pipes!
If you don't mind handing out the extra bucks, you'll love the Koni fully adjustable yellows; You can adjust from stock softness to track ready stiffness...awsome! :nice:

My '03 vert has been lowered via Eibach's Pro-Kit.........just wondering, would an aftermarker strut/shock setup give me better handling and a better ride?? More concerned about the ride quality??

I would have to say a big "no". An 03/04 Cobra already has Bilstein struts/shocks. They are said known to be great for both comfort and handling.

Considering that you are more concerned about the ride, I would say that you'd be crazy to change them out.

Mr. Jack said:
I would have to say a big "no". An 03/04 Cobra already has Bilstein struts/shocks. They are said known to be great for both comfort and handling.

Considering that you are more concerned about the ride, I would say that you'd be crazy to change them out.

That's what Chuck from Part Shopper said as well.........sounds like I will stay stock.

Thanks!