-mid-pipe
-cat back
-pullies
-3G
-electric fan
-shocks
-hurst short throw
-3.55 gears

My question is I'm not sure what to do next. I was thinking about an intake, a set of used heads(gt-40, ported stockers), or a larger MAF? I'm looking to spend about $400 and am looking for the best bang for the buck and SOTP difference. Any help would be great!

• Sponsors (?)

All depends on what the immediate future holds for you.
I wouldn't waste any money on an iron head.
Without doing the heads, it's unlikely you'll get much seat of the pants feeling out of an mod you do at this point.
The power will be there, you just won't feel, but it would show up on timeslips.

If i was you i'd get a PMAS 80mm meter. Worth .2 in the quarter.
Maybe a 65mm TB and spacer to go with it.
Wouldn't really bother with the intake, until you settle on a set of heads.

The car is my daily driver and I just wanted to add some more grunt to make it some more fun on the street. I might make a few trips to the track this year, but I'm not promising myself anything. Aluminum heads 'might' and by that I mean a very slight change they will make it on the car this year. If they do, the money won't really be there for an intake, so this is why I'm stuck.

I've got a fairly stock car with the following:
-headers
-mid-pipe
-cat back
-pullies
-3G
-electric fan
-shocks
-hurst short throw
-3.55 gears
-Subframe connectors

My question is I'm not sure what to do next. I was thinking about an intake, a set of used heads(gt-40, ported stockers), or a larger MAF? I'm looking to spend about $400 and am looking for the best bang for the buck and SOTP difference. Any help would be great!

Edited to include subframes :p