stuff to put in shampoo to make hair fall out

well, i got pwnd a few days ago by my roommate and need to retaliate. just suffice it to say he sent a fake letter to my parents saying i had been kicked out of school for, without going into detail, sexual misconduct of one kind or another, and they had notified the police who currently have a warrant out for me. this is a bit beyond the usual pranks we play on each other and i want to step it up a notch as this did not go over well at ALL with my parents even when i told them it was a joke. ive heard there is something you can put in shampoo that will make your hair fall out? anyone know what it is or anything comperable i could do? thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

Muratic acid.

:rlaugh:

haha, i actually have a couple gallons of muratic acid sitting in my garage from when me and my friends would make *cough cough* bombs out of it...just put a little in a water bottle and some rolled up aluminum foil, shake it up, wait about 45 seconds, and stand back. we did this until i researched it a little and found out that it was making hydrogen gas, at which point i went out and bought some sparklers and taped them to the side. do that at night and talk about an explosion haha

Put eyedrops in his drinks.
I'd prefer to put a two metal tie-wraps around the driveshaft on his vehicle, they are loud when they are hitting the floor pan, then when he stops there is no noise. That or wire the horn to the brake pressure switch.

Reactions: 1 user
yes there is something. I saw some stuff at the store in the shaving section which is aimed towards black guys that get those bumps from shaving. This stuff apparently disintegrates the hair so u dont have to shave with a razor. Apparently you just rub it on your face, or hair in your case, and it will remove the hair.

Dang, Buddy, that's pretty messed up. I'd be pissed as hell if someone pulled that **** on me. I vote for the wiring the horn to the brake switch, but even that is not enough punishment. Get your friend really drunk and shave his whole head and draw a big Nazi Swastika on his head with sharpie or another similarly hard product to remove from skin. Oh yeah, steal all his hats too so he has to show his head to the world.

switch 2 plug wires around and duck tape a small wheel weight to his driveshaft. he'll be so busy trying to figure out why it's running like crap, that he will prob just loose it when it's all set and he's got a vibration.

or

send him a fake letter from a lawyers office that says he's being sued by your parents for the pain and suffering that he caused them from his letter.

or

report his car stolen when he takes off to a party.

Put food coloring in the shower head so when he gets into the shower it turns him a different color, or just dump some into his shampoo, depending on what type of shampoo is what color I would get. Or my favorite leave a plunger handle in the toilet late at night so when he goes to take a crap he gets a nice little wooden surprise...

yes there is something. I saw some stuff at the store in the shaving section which is aimed towards black guys that get those bumps from shaving. This stuff apparently disintegrates the hair so u dont have to shave with a razor. Apparently you just rub it on your face, or hair in your case, and it will remove the hair.

good idea, ill run to walmart tomorrow and see if i can find it

Dang, Buddy, that's pretty messed up. I'd be pissed as hell if someone pulled that **** on me. I vote for the wiring the horn to the brake switch, but even that is not enough punishment. Get your friend really drunk and shave his whole head and draw a big Nazi Swastika on his head with sharpie or another similarly hard product to remove from skin. Oh yeah, steal all his hats too so he has to show his head to the world.
yeah, im def gonna try to do the horn and brake thing, ill just have to look up the wiring info on a 199x mercury cougar. i dont know that i want to be completely malicious about it with the swaztika, but good idea, ill def keep that in mind next time he comes in and wakes me up at 3 in the morning to tell me about his awesome night only to pass out in my floor

buy him an HIV positive hooker--that will teach his ass.
LOL. this one made me laugh...if only i wasnt pasty white so i could go in the ghetto without getting shot

If I were you, I'd replace/mix with whatever was in his shampoo bottle with Elmers glue. It'll still be a pain in the ass for him to get out, but it won't cause any permanent damage.

How stupid would one have to be to pour glue on their hands, lather it up, and then put it in their hair without noticing that it didn't feel like shampoo?

When I was in college I had a similar problem with my roommate's. I did wait a while but the retaliation was priceless.

Backstory:
My 1 roommate had a girlfriend for a long time. I waited until the weekend when I knew he was going home and he was running late. I called his girl's cell number looking for him pretending to be the front desk at a nearby hotel. Basically, I asked for him, she said he wasn't in, then I asked to leave a message that a lady was waiting for him in the hotel lobby and he was late.

End Result:

He got his butt kicked by girlfriend and I said game over.

It was priceless.

You could also type up some kind of report on your computer from a medical center near you guys and mail it to his house. Wouldn't it be funny if his parents got some std results in the mail about their son ? :rlaugh: