Stupid FUSES, Question?!

I got a KC clutch put in.

They blew my turn signal fuse/brake lights fuse apparently.

I go back and get it fixed, with a 20 fuse, it works for f**king 55 minutes, blows and now I have to go the weekend without brake lights and turn signals until monday.

WTF.

Is this a case of not using the right fuse to fix the blown one - is 20 too much? Should I be using a 15? I'm gonna go to Advance to get the fuse if so, and do it myself, but it's annoying as hell. And so is being drunk and thinking about it.

Anyways, advice on these annoying fuses are welcome. Car runs great now though! LOL.

- Andrew

Edit - "Insert swear word here".

• Sponsors (?)

how hard is it to change a fuse ............. seriously, and i don't see how they blew a turn signal fuse etc. putting in a clutch.

I would use at least a 25, but i think it is a 30.....check your owners manual, it has a list, diagram and more..... if you need more help than that, maybe its time to get something with a warranty lol

jason

It might be worth checking under the dash where the clutch quadrant is to see if maybe it is rubbing on a wire bundle. I kept blowing same fuse and my quadrant had rubbed through the wires. it hit the wires when I would push the clutch to the floor. Repaired wires then rerouted and fixed.