stupid rice burners

• Sponsors (?)

Kermits a rice head.

Attachments

• Kermit.jpg
    Kermit.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 160
I was at my local speed shop yesterday picking up some gaskets. He confirmed to me what I had expected. These ricegeeks come into his place,want to buy N.O.S. and want it installed. Cannot do anything themselves. BUT, he also said u do not see as much of them anymore. And to be honest,alot of the little tuner shops have closed up around here. Maybe a fad? I just wish I was one of the people out there milking these kids mommies & daddies credit cards for $300.00 plus dollar stainless Fart cans.

I was out and about last night. Gettin pretty cold around here without a heater!! Anyway I was gettin some gas. Getting ready to pull out and a ricer revs at me. I laugh at him loudly and pull out behind him. I did not tailgate , but I jumped on her a couple of times to let him know what he was up against. Guess what, no contest, instead the ricer led me into middlesex where the ricers have been racing and the police presence is always at a maximum. Since I have had trouble there in the past I blinked my lights and turned around at Mickey D's. He kept going. MAN, I can't wait to get my 347 stroker in, and go rice hunting again.