Stupid Stupid Dealers

Sxhawnn

Apr 11, 2004
I drop by my ford dealer today tryng to find out when I could drop in my 500 deposit for my mustang but the guys over there looked at me like i just landed from mars when i asked them when i can pre order a mustang. He also told me somethin like O why don't you just buy the 2005 Cobra, I hears those are gonna be nice. I would drop by on may 24th but I don't want to waste the trip if dealers don't know **** about preordering... btw is it confirmed by ford that i can preorder by may 24th?

• Sponsors (?)

Sxhawnn said:
I drop by my ford dealer today tryng to find out when I could drop in my 500 deposit for my mustang but the guys over there looked at me like i just landed from mars when i asked them when i can pre order a mustang. He also told me somethin like O why don't you just buy the 2005 Cobra, I hears those are gonna be nice. I would drop by on may 24th but I don't want to waste the trip if dealers don't know **** about preordering... btw is it confirmed by ford that i can preorder by may 24th?

To the best of my knowledge, May 24th is the day. Ford's dealer ordering guide is actually dated May 24th. One bit of advice though as I have preordered 2 mustangs in the past: always, I mean always, go to the sales manager. Often enough, the salespeople know squat, but the managers usually know a little more... a little.

Wow, that's brutal, even *I* knew THAT much, and I don't pretend to know enough to work in a place that sells cars, maybe I could sell cars and just talk out of my @ss and be just fine :notnice:

Makes me afraid to buy a new car :(