Styling ideas for my yellow 95!!!

• Sponsors (?)

They look like the 2nd ZR1 wheel i posted. The other two seem to have curvier spokes. If there is any difference its in those slight curves of the spokes, besides that u cant deny thats pretty much the same wheel, even looks like the same dish.

81001-1small_ezr.jpg

Whats different besides the center cap?

Attachments

• 81001-1small_ezr.jpg
    81001-1small_ezr.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 44
I found it, there's less space(if any) on the 03 cobra wheel between the center lug pattern circle and the "arc" between the spokes.

And yea, they do look good. Just bugs me they look so darn close to a GM wheel. Although, those new C6 and Z06 wheels would look good on a stang.

They look like the 2nd ZR1 wheel i posted. The other two seem to have curvier spokes. If there is any difference its in those slight curves of the spokes, besides that u cant deny thats pretty much the same wheel, even looks like the same dish.

81001-1small_ezr.jpg

Whats different besides the center cap?

size, backspacing, offset, bolt pattern etc. a corvette wheel wont fit a mustang.

aesthetically...width of spokes possibly, depth of lip

what does it even matter anyway?

Attachments

• 81001-1small_ezr.jpg
    81001-1small_ezr.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 47
black center wheels with deep dish :drool: Other than that, lowering it and tinting the windows would make it badass! I'd do nothing else... Well maybe delete the rear wing.

Here is a pic of them right here...When i called them today, they said they werent available until late September, but they have them already advertised on the site for $795 a set for 17x9 & 10.5 with 275's & 315's???

i kinda like em, & they are different than whats out there currently....Would definately look sick on a yellow car imo!!!

http://www.wheelreplicas.com/specials.html

10261762combob2.jpg

RUN THESE!!!

if you dont mind me asking, how much did you pick her up for?

size, backspacing, offset, bolt pattern etc. a corvette wheel wont fit a mustang.

aesthetically...width of spokes possibly, depth of lip

what does it even matter anyway?

Obviously they changed what will make it fit a mustang.....i think EVERYONE knows a GM wheel wont fit a mustang:rolleyes:

Im not about to argue stuff based off pictures, some of the zr1 pictures looks like they have wider spokes, yet the silver one above looks like the same width to me...same with the dept of lip.

If you like it thats great, i guess its just more along the lines of running a LS1 in a mustang. Some guys will be fans. Others will hate it. Others will be in the middle about it. Its ALL personal opinion and it doesnt matter who thinks what. If its your car and you like it then sweet. Run it. I just wanted to acknowledge that it wasnt a brand new design(IMO AGAIN), that it looks like a copy of the ZR1 wheel. I bet if you found someone to make a C6 or Z06 wheel fit a mustang, some guys will love it(including me) and some will absolutely hate it just cause its a GM wheel...they'll think it "doesnt belong". Shoot, i've heard guys on GM sites say that the ZR1 wheel doesnt belong on a trans am:shrug:

Anywho, sorry to get those post so off topic, i think u've got enough ideas just time to start doing em! And i didnt mean to knock the wheel cause its a GM, it just doesnt look "Great" like the fr500 deep dish looks "great" to me. Kinda how the bullit wheels dont look "great" to me. Its all personal opinion. Its still gonna look bad ass though:nice:

Got the Stang for 5k. it has 80k miles, flows, K&n fipk (i think), authentic chrome 95 Cobra R's, & a nice JL audio/pioneer soundsystem. I went ahead & ordered the dd 03 Cobras today. It was a killer deal being that I get 17x9/10.5 with 275/315 sumitomos all for $980 mounted & balanced. I usually like to buy better brand tires, but i couldnt pass on the deal, plus I think these wheels are gonna be rare 4 a little while.

As far as the rest of the car besides lowering it & getting new headlights & wheels im gonna leave it alone for a little while since the Mach is my fast car for now & this is my dd. After a while I will get an H pipe, headers, & 3:73's, & then i will think about the Trickflow top end kit when money permits. Nothin wrong with installing Cobra parts on a GT as long as you dont do the rear bumper or the snake badges. My 03 mach has a Cobra wing & mirrors, but it doesnt look like a wannabe Cobra to me, it just looks more badass....

DSCN1825.jpg

I am actually trying to purchase a used procharger setup for my 03 Mach. A local guy is selling the entire kit for $2500 with 14k miles on it. We will see how this works out. This would put my Mach around the 450 rwhp range @ 9 psi...:D

Attachments

• DSCN1825.jpg
    DSCN1825.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 39
Got the Stang for 5k. it has 80k miles, flows, K&n fipk (i think), authentic chrome 95 Cobra R's, & a nice JL audio/pioneer soundsystem. I went ahead & ordered the dd 03 Cobras today. It was a killer deal being that I get 17x9/10.5 with 275/315 sumitomos all for $980 mounted & balanced. I usually like to buy better brand tires, but i couldnt pass on the deal, plus I think these wheels are gonna be rare 4 a little while.

As far as the rest of the car besides lowering it & getting new headlights & wheels im gonna leave it alone for a little while since the Mach is my fast car for now & this is my dd. After a while I will get an H pipe, headers, & 3:73's, & then i will think about the Trickflow top end kit when money permits. Nothin wrong with installing Cobra parts on a GT as long as you dont do the rear bumper or the snake badges. My 03 mach has a Cobra wing & mirrors, but it doesnt look like a wannabe Cobra to me, it just looks more badass....

DSCN1825.jpg

I am actually trying to purchase a used procharger setup for my 03 Mach. A local guy is selling the entire kit for $2500 with 14k miles on it. We will see how this works out. This would put my Mach around the 450 rwhp range @ 9 psi...:D

OMFG i just effin love you mach :drool:

Attachments

• DSCN1825.jpg
    DSCN1825.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 41