Suggestions on suspension for the stang

i think i am going the eibach pro kit (shocks/struts and springs), but may also go the kit with the sways too.. If i get a super low install cost I may dump all that and just do the eibach pro-s coilovers =P

You all think I will need caster/camber plates or is that only for sub 2" drops?

I also have the squeaky ball joints so i need to do those and replace my IAC on the engine. Probably hit the steering rack bushings while there too. Thats why I am looking for the homie install hookup haha, thats a lot of labor!

• Sponsors (?)

Ryan, I'm looking into picking up some Steeda Sport Springs probably sometime this month. Hopefully if Tyler or some other willing chap wants to help me install them it would be nice.

As for the caster/camber plates they aren't a dire need as long as the drop doesn't go lower then 1.5" so the Eibach pro kit, steeda sports and H&R Sports should be ok without CC plates, they can align the car within the specs. You may however want to pick some up in the future when you find a good deal, the alignment will be more precise.

-Curt

BTW..... 4x4 stangs suck

Ryan, I'm looking into picking up some Steeda Sport Springs probably sometime this month. Hopefully if Tyler or some other willing chap wants to help me install them it would be nice.

As for the caster/camber plates they aren't a dire need as long as the drop doesn't go lower then 1.5" so the Eibach pro kit, steeda sports and H&R Sports should be ok without CC plates, they can align the car within the specs. You may however want to pick some up in the future when you find a good deal, the alignment will be more precise.

-Curt

BTW..... 4x4 stangs suck

Yeah seriously, i hate my stang being in the air lol.. its got 73k now, so i figure it needs some new suspension anyway. I am really leaning towards the eibach kit or maybe that tokico d spec stuff. Coilovers be nice for the easy ride height control, but they get a bit more expensive and I would prob want some other pieces with it. I should be ordering some components here in a day or so.

Still looking for friendly folks who like free beer and food!! Anyone replaced the ball joints and IAC valve before?