sum pix fur u

Give me a call when you arrive in Carlisle, we should definatly meet up.

Your car is really great looking, not sure if I fully conveyed that in my last reply but its just how I would put a red notch together.
Red Notches FTMFW:nice:

i DEFINATLY will and thankyou :hail2: I used to Have a black GT that lookded kinda like yours.. minus the sweet rims and other goodies you have on yours :D i used to be registered at blackmustangclub.com when i had it

• Sponsors (?)

You car looks SWEET!!! :hail2: Very CLEAN!!!!

Great job! :nice:

Clean is what im going for! As you already know (probably sick of hearing it) your car was inspiration for the color! torch red FTW!!!! :D

Yeah I will be there till 2 or 3 in the afternoon. You can crash in our hotel saturday night if you can make it out?

honestly i dont know if i can make it out there that night, ill know more as the day goes on, cause my professor likes to keep us really late. ill sent you a text tho to let you know! :nice:

just GREAT!!! seriously that car looks just amaizing in the pics...better than new.

HAHA thankyou very much! YOUR car looks better then new not mine!! i still have some work to do on the engine bay and interior, but hey, it IS a project! :D

your car and s&b's car are the 2 main reasons i want a notch now... looks friggen killer man :hail2:

:hail2: thank you, thats some complement!! i feel like im not even in the same leauge as S&B

Damn who should I send the bill for new underwear, pants, office chair and I even managed to splash my computer screen a little...

nice ride!

:lol:

For sure man, let me know when you'll be there and we'll meet up!

definatly! :)

Jeeesus Mary and Joeseph... I have GOT to get my notch painted :drool:

That car is E V I L

evil is a good thing! thanks strype :D

thanks beast!!

im debating getting some smoked LaminX for the rear taillights or going with just smoked taillights..

good idea? or naaa??

i have some lighting projects i want to start - HID's in the front and some custom LED taillights using the stock housing :nice: