Sunroof Question

scott5

May 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa
Did any of these cars actually come with sunroofs? I see alot of sn95s (94-98) with sunroofs and i am pretty sure that none came with a sunroof from factory besides the foxbodys.. So are all the sunroofs that i see on sn95s home made and put it or were they put in from factory? I just bought one with a sunroof and going to get it filled in, but once i started looking at more and more pics i seem to find alot of cars with them.. Can someone set me straight with this?

• Sponsors (?)

Well i hate having it there, i got this car really cheap cause i wanted the TKO600 thats in it for my drag car and i was going to just make this my lil street car to drive around during the week in the summer and i would have more trouble trying to sell this one then buying another one so i might as welll keep what i have.

I would just be worried about how well it will hold up and how u would actually fill it in. With any flexing it could come apart. And to do it well could be pretty expensive....so unless your car is perfect, i would just hold off on it and put money elsewhere.