Super bowl half time show sucks

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah

I heard that too. That was terrible. Worst half time show I can remember. Can't we get Janet to strip or something? I actually switched it over to Animal planet to watch the "Puppy bowl" it was so bad. LOL

The game itself...

I would just like to add, that this game has been highway robbery for the seahawks. They have gotten screwed royally by the refs with some really bad calls which have cost them the game. I feel bad for them and if I was a seattle fan I would be absolutely BS over this game. But, I am fortunately from new england so I am a Pats fan, so I can rest assured of my teams success. Either way, the Steelers won only by being giver theor big plays by the refs. Don't feel bad seattle, you do have the better team in this case.

Jon

Yea, my high school garage band sounded as good.
Mick is still an interesting dancer, but, man, Keith and the boys are getting more than a little sloppy.

The guys that set up and tore down the stage and all deserve the real applause, that's a ton of work for a 12 second show!

I saw them two weeks ago at the Garden, and they sounded a thousand times better there....leads me to believe that however they were broadcasting last night (with a 5 second delay too) was the sound problem. The network also "bleeped" some of the lyrics on "Start Me Up" and "Rough Justice".
I will have to admit I was very disappointed tho......at the aforementioned Garden show Mick promised a "wardrobe malfuntion" at the SuperBowl, and that he was gonna show "both me titties!" :(

Yea they are out of there prime for sure, but hey if they are still getting paid 4 mill each to sing there tired out voices more power too them. But I do think the network could have done a little better on the sound.

bishop1911 said:
I would just like to add, that this game has been highway robbery for the seahawks. They have gotten screwed royally by the refs with some really bad calls which have cost them the game. I feel bad for them and if I was a seattle fan I would be absolutely BS over this game. But, I am fortunately from new england so I am a Pats fan, so I can rest assured of my teams success. Either way, the Steelers won only by being giver theor big plays by the refs. Don't feel bad seattle, you do have the better team in this case.

Jon

living in Seattle, I am still upset over the complete BS in the game. The Steelers were obviously favored, and the calls all went against the Hawks. I've seen so many articles, not from angry fans, but from critics with a reputation and everyone is outraged with the outcome of the game and the state of the league. don't worry, we'll be back in Miami!

The national anthem sucked, halftime sucked, and the steelers got lucky and some help..

They should had KISS play detroit rock city at halftime, and whoever did the national anthem should have been a more energetic band..:notnice:

Jester67 said:
He can’t even remember the words to his own songs and they cant even stay in tune.:(

The networks are so paranoid after last year that they made them edit or sluff over a couple of phrases they thought might be offensive similiar to way back when they had to change "Let's Spend the Night Together" to "Let's Spend Our Life Together" on Ed Sullivan.

Do you remember at the Live 8 concert when The Who was on? The US networks carrying the broadcast recieved piles of complaints that The Who changed the lyrics to "Who the f*** are you?" for the show. Of course when you think the song came out only a couple of years ago and is called "Theme to CSI" then they have to cut you some slack.