Super Charged 2000 Mustang GT 10,500 obo

Discussion in 'SN95 Mustangs For Sale (1994-04)' started by fobra00, Jul 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have for sale my 2000 Supercharged Mustang GT. The body has about 98,000 miles on it but the motor, clutch, and transmission were replaced about 15,000 miles ago with a stock motor and a rebuilt rear with 3.73 gears, the car also has a king cobra clutch with 15,000 miles, The blower is a vortech V1 s-trim and its been on the car for about 3,000 miles, I always had a second car so this wasn't my daily driver I drive to my job which is about 15 miles each way a few times a week and would only bring it out in nice weather so I didn't put a lot of miles on it. The car has 42lb injectors, a lighting 90mm maf sensor, accufab 70mm throttle body and plenum, a typhoon intake manifold, NGK one step colder plugs, flow master exhaust system, and welds pro star rims with BFG drag radials in the back and skinnys for the front I never put them back on since drive ability was better with the stocks on. The inside is all black leather interior its the premium edition so theres cruise control, A/C, power seat, and the mach 460 sound system. The sound system was replaced with a pioneer deh-5100 radio with ipod hook up ran to the center console, four alpine type-s speakers, infinity for channel amp, an infinity basslink with bass control in the front, and a viper 5900 mile range two way remote start, security, and keyless entry. I also have the gauge pod by the steering wheel with the AEM wide band and a auto meter boost gauge. The car was but together and tuned at valley performance and has a real conservitive tune at 6lbs of boost, I don;t race the car I just want something a little more phone to drive around then a stock mustang. The car runs great a little on the rich side but its better then running to lean. I'm sure theres more I'm forgetting I've had the car for two years never had a problem with it changed the oil every 2,500 miles on the dot and runs great. If you want to check it out text me at 732-610-5956 or just send me an e-mail. Make an offer I need to sell the car ASAP I've got a new one picked out already. Asking for 10,500 obo

2. pics

Attached Files:

3. pm me for more pics it wouldnt let me post anymore.

4. bump make an offer

5. still for sale ttt

6. bump it up

7. to the top

8. where are you located

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.