Super Clean Notch Roller

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMR

Jun 23, 2012
SUPER CLEAN Notch fox body mustang. Owned by a true enthusiast. no expense spared. This car is the top tier.
1989 mustang notch.Extremely clean, straight and ZERO rust!
has a cage,cage does not have a certification sticker on it(it had been raced in the past so im sure it just needs a recert)

.3.5 inch cowl hood with dzus fasteners, battery in a nhra aproved box in the trunk.
Strange coil-overs in front,racecraft k member,racecraft heimjoint lower control arms,manual rack,wilwood lightweight/drag-race front brakes with long wheel studs.
rear end-8.8 with 4.11 gears and a spool,c-clip eliminators,moser 31 spline shafts,moser diff cover.still has drum brakes.coil springs with strange adjustable shocks.rear lower control arms are megabite i believe,uppers are racecraft adjustable heimjoint.

sumped fuel tank single aeromotive pump(carb) -8 single braided feed line with 2 filters.full length welded subframe connectors.jazz plastic seats,5 points,autometer guages.
28x10.5x15 rears,skinnys in front,tires need to be replaced.weld wheels
msd 6al,northern 2 core aluminum radiator,16 inch electric fan ect.has collector plates
.these are the basics, I know I've forgotten many things. Really a great car. Big $$ invested. taking a huge loss. I've never raced it, although that was the plan!

the car still has the engine and trans in it but will be out soon
Must be seen to appreciate! $7,000 obo.
The price includes all steering,suspension,brakes,interior,guages,ect.Other items can be included for additional cost.If you want to make a deal,call me,come look at it and bring cash.I dont use the car ever so it needs a new home. Too many toys!!
Tom at
Located in Chanhassen, Minnesota
t1.jpg

t2.jpg

t3.jpg

t4.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.