Expired Supercharged Teskid Bullit

Status
Not open for further replies.
2001 Mustang Bullit
76000 on body
15000 on Engine

Very well built car from the ground up. Supercharged Teskid 4.6 with forged internals, long tube headers, and an SCT tuner. Lowered Billstein racing suspension. Ported and slotted rotars.

The interior of the car is great. Black leather with no rips or tears. Back seat appears to have never been sat in. All power locks, Windows, and drivers seat work perfectly. Sound system and pillar gauges are a great addition.

The car sits on brand new tires and aftermarket Rims. The 295 rear tires give it a very aggressive stance and great traction. The fronts are 265s.

5 speed manual with an upgraded clutch. Very noticeable distance when shifting and went pressure is applied.

No issues what so ever with this car. Only selling because I am in the military and it is a hassle moving all my vehicles when I pcs. Garage stored and well taken care of. Between the whine of the supercharger, legendary mustang rumble of the exhaust, and appearance of this car, it always gets the attention it deserves at car cruises and Friday night parking lots at the local auto parts store.

I am currently stationed at Fort Bragg North Carolina.

$13000

• Sponsors (?)

I'm
image.jpg
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.