Supercharger, Turbo etc..

03silverstang

Jun 2, 2004
I was thinking about building up my engine ( 2003, 14kmiles) basically brand new. Just wondering if a supercharger or turbo would be a good investment and where I could get a good deal and what not. Also I would like to know more about these items so could you all give me your input and educate me a little, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks everyone :hail2:

• Sponsors (?)

First, its gonna cost way more than u expect. ~3000 It would be a good investment. Makes yur car alot faster which its not a bod thing on our cars. S/C is easier, but better gain can be had froma turbo for the same price, u just have to know the right people.

03silverstang said:
I was thinking about building up my engine ( 2003, 14kmiles) basically brand new. Just wondering if a supercharger or turbo would be a good investment and where I could get a good deal and what not. Also I would like to know more about these items so could you all give me your input and educate me a little, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks everyone :hail2:
Ok...read my sig...and please follow it accordingly.But honestly, come on guys. Use the search button first, and then ask!

lol, nitro is good, but i think you'd be happier with a supercharger, and yes a turbo would be nice, but you may end up paying a lil too much to find one and add one. go to prochargers website they got a kit for you. cost you almost 4,000, but it's worth it. procharger I'd buy it if i had the money, but college comes first :notnice: but soon i'll be a mechanical engineering major and i'll fix up a nice stang :D

232_slowness said:
lol, nitro is good, but i think you'd be happier with a supercharger, and yes a turbo would be nice, but you may end up paying a lil too much to find one and add one. go to prochargers website they got a kit for you. cost you almost 4,000, but it's worth it. procharger I'd buy it if i had the money, but college comes first :notnice: but soon i'll be a mechanical engineering major and i'll fix up a nice stang :D
well i meant along the lines of read my sig so theyd know to use the search button...nitrous is not fun for daily driving. Its just good for racing. Thats it. Personally, id take a supercharged car that was a second slower over a nitrous car that was a second faster....(probably didnt need to explain the whole thing but oh well)