Suspension

Hey everybody I have kind of been a forum troll for a while and I am planning on doing some suspension work. From what I have gathered this would be the best setup. Let me know what you think.

Ebach Pro Lowering Springs - $215

Tockio D spec Struts/shocks all around - $525

All of the stuff below is from hotpart.com

Street Lower Control Arms Black #23861B
Only $114.55 1 $114.55 Qty:

Upper Control Arm (street performance) Black #23980B
Only $96.52 1 $96.52 Qty:

Upper Control Arm Anti-Clunk Bushings #23980-10
Only $9.45 1 $9.45 Qty:

Street Adjustable Forged End Aluminum Panhard Rod S197 Mustang BLACK #23737B
Only $124.50 1 $124.50 Qty:

Rear Lower Control Arm Relocation Brackets BLACK #23885B
Only $97.62 1 $97.62 Qty:

Total Items: 7 Subtotal : $1200

I would have a ton of money tied up in this so I need some opions before I shoot for it and buy it all. Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

if you are going that route, may as well but everything from hotpart.com and get the vogtland springs as well. they sell your entire list except for the eibachs.

i have many of the components you listed and am happy with all of them. they have awesome customer service as well. i would not hesitate to make you purchase, all these parts are quality parts.

if you are going that route, may as well but everything from hotpart.com and get the vogtland springs as well. they sell your entire list except for the eibachs.

i have many of the components you listed and am happy with all of them. they have awesome customer service as well. i would not hesitate to make you purchase, all these parts are quality parts.

Would you recommend the tokico D-specs over the HPs? o

what do you plan on doing with the car? will you need adjustability? if not, then dont spring for them, get the non adjustable struts.

when in doubt, call them and ask their tech line for advice. they wont steer you wrong.

Upper Control Arms are not a waste of money. UCA's can help you in a lot of ways. Even if your not going to lower your car dramatically, what if you get a one piece driveshaft? I want some adjustability as far as pinion angle goes and a UCA does that and then some. With a UCA you can also get a spherical bearing type bushing to replace the factory junk that wears out in no time. Also, in my opinion, if you have the money get d-specs. D-specs are WELL worth it.

Just my $1.02, :)

Jake

Upper Control Arms are not a waste of money. UCA's can help you in a lot of ways. Even if your not going to lower your car dramatically, what if you get a one piece driveshaft? I want some adjustability as far as pinion angle goes and a UCA does that and then some. With a UCA you can also get a spherical bearing type bushing to replace the factory junk that wears out in no time. Also, in my opinion, if you have the money get d-specs. D-specs are WELL worth it.

Just my $1.02, :)

Jake

+1

if it is in you budget for the d spec do it. they are a great shock, and in two years if you want them you will be kicking yourself.

Thanks guys.

The D-specs are twice the price of the HPs. So are they really that much better?

I do alot of drag racing though.

Anyway, I am waiting on an deal with a ROUSH charger right now but if that falls through I am probably going ot be doing some suspension mods on christmas break.