Sweet Stang on ebay

• Sponsors (?)

Wow - I'm not sure what to say!

Actually a lot of the crap he put on the car is correctable. The only really bad thing is the rear bumper.

If it really has only 12K on it, it would be worth it to convert it back to it's "former" glory - as long as he doesn't want some obscene amount!

OK, I have the plan. We strip off all of the crap, buy another bumper and re sell it as a low mileage gt. Actually the reason why it has such low mileage is that the wing acts as a place to push the car from (my kid had a playschool car just like it).

Yea, it could be saved. However if i were to buy it i'd definitely have a friend go pick it up for me. I'd die of embarassment having to drive that home :rlaugh:

Surprised no one mentioned those bazookas he calls tail pipes. Also, dig the baby blue stock brakes :drool:

edit: if that one is worth $30K, I can't imagine what mine is worth :p

mansonozz said:
Surprised no one mentioned those bazookas he calls tail pipes. Also, dig the baby blue stock brakes :drool:

edit: if that one is worth $30K, I can't imagine what mine is worth :p

i think he has massive cutouts for 2.25 tailpipes...i think thats even worse than huge tips sticking thru...

that car makes me wanna vomit...it is salvagable though

I love this sentence. The only time the word spoiler should be plural is if it's a type-o. Too bad it's not in this instance.

"The paint is original, except for the aftermarket hood and spoilers."

QUICK91LX said:
i think he has massive cutouts for 2.25 tailpipes...i think thats even worse than huge tips sticking thru...

that car makes me wanna vomit...it is salvagable though

VERY tough to tell but I think you may be right. I thought the chrome rings were the pipes flush against the body. Kinda looks like the stock pipes are in the middle now that you mention it.

That's MUCH stupider than giant ugly pipes, at least that would've been...well, less retarded.