Fox T-top Foxbody Thread

84Ttop

They make new pistons every day, so why worry?
5 Year Member
Jul 2, 2009
South Jersey
Post up pictures of your T-top Foxbody!
I'll get this started..
IMG_20140502_145122396.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

this one need some love, its on ebay, and been there for over a month now. Relist twice. I hope some one having extra money to restored
1.JPG
22.JPG
3.JPG

@ 84Ttop

I dont think you have many luck to see fox body t top here, since its rare to see one for 87+ fox body.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl3bTnLH3Yc

look at video, 50+ fox and I only seen 2-3 T-top

I counted 4 T-top mustangs just in the first 4 minutes. Not going to watch all 11+ minutes since I already have an out of control chubby. That's like Mustang **** right there!

Reactions: 1 user
yea sad to see it go too, t top is one of those type of car that a bit hard to restored, since there is no aftermarket part for it. I know a guy put 13k in a 83 mustang T top already and it just 40% of what he plan on doing

Still have the roof glass? Sorry to hear you're going to part ways with the old girl...

Yes I do have the glass tops. Still have the complete car that I will rob parts from to give to my notchback. The deeper I dug into the 87 T-top the more problems I found. The car has a salvage title and I just found too many issues that weren't worth the time and money, i.e, wavy floor pans like a potato chip, lower radiator core support trashed (need to be cut out and replaced), rear torque box ripped. These were things I couldn't see because the car is so low to the ground or I over looked it and learned the lesson.

I'm sad to see it go but all the work it needs it's a bad investment. So now I have an 88 notch from California that's MAF and a clean title and original 5.0 w/ 5 spd. I'm stoked to have something that's worth investing now. I will start a build thread soon.

Yes I do have the glass tops. Still have the complete car that I will rob parts from to give to my notchback. The deeper I dug into the 87 T-top the more problems I found. The car has a salvage title and I just found too many issues that weren't worth the time and money, i.e, wavy floor pans like a potato chip, lower radiator core support trashed (need to be cut out and replaced), rear torque box ripped. These were things I couldn't see because the car is so low to the ground or I over looked it and learned the lesson.

I'm sad to see it go but all the work it needs it's a bad investment. So now I have an 88 notch from California that's MAF and a clean title and original 5.0 w/ 5 spd. I'm stoked to have something that's worth investing now. I will start a build thread soon.

Keep that coupe stock ^^, it will worth more then a mod one soon :)

You have a bad @ss t-top bro!
I appreciate that bro
here is under the hood, by pass smog pump for now, she not perfect , but at her age I can understand, I replace part when it break, other then that I leave the way its and long as I can . another pix under with my best buddy 92 LX complete stock 5 speed , mint condition 30K miles, he is the reason why I want to keep my original much as i can.
photo(4).JPG
photo(3).JPG