T- top question

• Sponsors (?)

I like T-Tops also, and have owed two cars with them. When it comes to everyday use they just plain suck. They leak water and air even with new seals, take up too much trunk space when off, I even broke one. Would the Mustang look good with one? Sure it would but in the end it will be more trouble than it's worth. Perhaps a Targa would be a better choice. I'm waiting until I can get a Glassback installed.

I've had a couple T-Top cars as well. I enjoyed them. Not much leaking action. But they were just a pain in the ass to take off and put back on. Got old pretty fast. Great if you're going to be driving for a while, though. I think I'd prefer a targa top as well at this point. Glassback is hott, if it ever comes out. Wonder how expensive that's going to be... Can't do the convertible, tho. Great for changing lanes, but, even tho I've never rolled a car, I like to know that I've got some protection for my neck-bubble.

I havbe had 3 cars with them.... no leak issues in any of them and I never found it much of a hassel. Especially with the 4th gen camaro that had the nic rack to clip them in in the rear. Only took me about 3 minuts to have them both out, stowed and driving away:flag: