T-top question.

I have had two T-top II's. Neither of them came with a bag to put the T's in or any kind of way to fasten them in the hatch. Did ford have a bag to put them in? Did a strap exist to fasten them down?? Just curious. Mine roll around the hatch in a blanket, and I re-paint the trim all the time:D

• Sponsors (?)

Jason,

Indeed Ford did have a bag and a set of straps to store and hold the T-tops down with. The bags sometimes show up on Ebay (I've seen maybe 3 in the last 2 or 3 years...so they aren't that common :( ) I will try to get you some pics of the straps and bag on my daughter's '78. Nothing too fancy, I'm pretty sure any upholstery shop (or anyone with a decent sewing machine) could whip up a nice reproduction easily. As for the straps, I MAY have an extra set (can't remember for sure) If I do I'll send them out to you. Otherwise, I'd bet you could make up a real close reproduction using garage sale child safety seat straps and latches.

Only have a few hours to spare this week so it may be a while till you hear from me.

Cheers, :)

Francis

BTW: Charlie hasn't shipped out the rims/tires yet but he tells me they're real nice...thanks again!:nice: