taillight tint, smoked or blacked out?

jeffl9682

Sep 6, 2006
Im buying these for my car. I was on autobadges,com and noticed 2 different kinds, one was smoked and the other was blacked out. which one looks the best? im also going to go with the side marker light tints to.

jeff

• Sponsors (?)

Paint it on!
Sep20002sm.jpg

Blackouts!

100_8546.jpg

I have the 5% blackout vinyl clings on mine, and have never been pulled over for them. If I ever do get pulled over, all I have to do is pull them off, and reapply them later. The only downside to them is that they came off a bit with the power washer when I was washing the car. Just had to reapply them with my driver's license.

Taillights

I hate to revive this, but I just tinted my tail lights with the VHT Nite Shades, and did a clear coat on them, but the clear coat is no where near as reflective or shiny as what most people have on theres, the other problem im having, is that you can barely see them at night, my third is completely blacked out, and you can see that, but I got new light bulbs and you cant still see them, I dont like the reverse light to be open, i saw these LEDs on ebay, but someone on here said that they got LEDs and they didnt look good, http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190377992252&viewitem=#ht_3134wt_991

what do you guys think? I have these also

Black Mustang 3-Light LED Taillights (99-04) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

I have two sets of them actually, should I tint one and see what it looks like? cause i dont think they will look good since its not like the stock lights that have that 3 section, versus these are just flat.