TB on my Cobra

95redSVT

Dec 20, 2003
Found at least something wrong with it, this might not be my overall problem with the car though. Pulled my TB off today and noticed that little sticker that says "Dont clean with yadda yadda". Well low and behold she looked a little dirty so i took my finger and tried to clean a little off. After a few minutes i got curious and pulled out my calipers and found out it was 54mm. Now i know i have a 60mm TB....IT WAS THAT FRIGGIN DIRTY.

If i ever find the guy who owned my car before me im gonna poke him in the eye with a sharp stick. This isnt the first thing like this ive found on the car. Ill be glad when i pull the motor and can start fixing and replacing all this chuzzelwits mistakes. Anyway, she will be a snake again one day. Rants over. Sorry.

P.S. Yes i did clean it, but im also replacing the sensors. TBS and....i think the IAC but im not sure, tomorrow ill find out.

• Sponsors (?)

what you expect. your never going to find a modded used car that is perfect and free of errors.

and on a side note, you liked taking it off and working on the car anyway, don't lie about. :D

if ur also looking to clean carbon and other junk out of the intake/heads get some stuff called Seafoam. cleaned a lot of junk out of my intake and i assume heads too. got it at napa