Testing out my new Camera...

EPIK

Jul 3, 2004
LEFT COAST
Well, I recently broke my Nikon coolpix camera a few weeks back so it was time for a new one. I got a Casio Exilim 10.1 for my B-day (which is next sunday..I will be 30:eek: )& wow, This camera rocks...Its pretty complex though so I have alot to learn, & hopefully CobraRed can help me out next time he's in Norcal:D

Me & a buddy of mine took both of my rides out today to test out the new camera...It was around sunset, so a lot of them came out grainy, but some are kinda cool....Not as cool as SRTHands pics though...I gotta give my buddy Frick credit for alot of these pics though, because he actually shot some of them..

check em out....

856dd5bd.jpg

bb93ace4.jpg

be092271.jpg

124e1d3b.jpg

9e37db38.jpg

58ed37e8.jpg

a178dd7b.jpg

6cf8d82e.jpg

ad72037b.jpg

f21cc2a7.jpg

fe4170a4.jpg

3d453138.jpg

e6737ee1.jpg

c93bd587.jpg

f10528d9.jpg

e8b2beb0.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

heres a few I took on lunch break the other day in 12pm sunlight, not the best time for pics, but they came out ok I guess...

If you want a good yellow spectrum, shoot at sunrise around 7am. Sunset is good for reds, it has warm orange glow. Sunrise has a lot of yellow in it and i think will give your paint a lot more depth than high-noon.

Lighting is more than half of shooting, it's difference between this (overcast with vivid red filter):
picture1581me3.jpg

and this (mid-day - early afternoon, with even contrast editing to make it better):
Stance.jpg

12 Noon is never a goodtime to take pics.... I try to shoot at 4ish

What time do u shoot during daylight savings??

Shots look good Dustin! Most are nice and crisp. If you have a Q, text me. I know how to use camera's better than i know how to apply them - lolz.

Did you get the Casio Exilim EX-Z1080, EX-Z200, or EX-Z100?

Your pics are good too...I will probably be texting u soon. I got the Casio EX-S10.

If you want a good yellow spectrum, shoot at sunrise around 7am. Sunset is good for reds, it has warm orange glow. Sunrise has a lot of yellow in it and i think will give your paint a lot more depth than high-noon.

Lighting is more than half of shooting, it's difference between this (overcast with vivid red filter):
picture1581me3.jpg

and this (mid-day - early afternoon, with even contrast editing to make it better):
Stance.jpg

Thanks...I usually like to do mine at sunset, but I end up having more grainy or blurry
pics. I will wake up one of these mornings to shoot the 95 to see how that goes. I need to get a tripod soon, but how do u get crisp pics in low lighting, or night shoots??

What time do u shoot during daylight savings??

Your pics are good too...I will probably be texting u soon. I got the Casio EX-S10.

Thanks...I usually like to do mine at sunset, but I end up having more grainy or blurry
pics. I will wake up one of these mornings to shoot the 95 to see how that goes. I need to get a tripod soon, but how do u get crisp pics in low lighting, or night shoots??

Meh, my pics are dependent on my environment, a true photographer can shoot anything anywhere at any time. Good evening shots are long shutter shots (ON A TRIPOD) with as low as an ISO as you can get away with, your camera is automatically changing the ISO to 800 or so in order to get enough light. it's causing noise - you need longer shutter speeds to let in enough light and still maintain low film speed

Damn I love both your rides :nice: :drool: Are the springs for the aero?
Like the pictures and you JUST got it so I can just imagine what it could do, I need a camera so freaking bad.:( I should stop buying car parts and get one.........nah id reather have the parts :D