Thank GOD I am a City Cop! News Story Inside

2L8ULUZ2

Will kiss Moderator ass for title
Founding Member
Sep 24, 2000
WNC
Never in a million years did I ever think something like this would happen in my county and it's even in a area that I have had to patrol because the town I work for part time owns watershed property by this house. And to make things even more twisted my fiance's uncle is the manager of the business that owns the rock quarry that owned the house! Be warned this is some nasty reading!

http://www.citizen-times.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?aid=200660331024

• Sponsors (?)

I see your point but I'd be more worried if it were in-voluntary..like if they grabbed people off the streets. Whatever these cookoos want to do witht their own bodies or willing people is their business...then again, if they are into that..they could be into other weird stuff too..ick.

wytstang said:
:eek: Great I've moved closer to nut jobs :(

Haha, actually 2 were from Kansas & one from Georgia.

However, notice the flag that is flying in the picture. Aheville, NC is said to be the 2nd largest homosexual city in the U.S. 2nd only to San Francisco, CA. All because some f***er went & posted signs up in San Fran that read, "if your gay & you want a safe haven, move to Asheville, NC". I think they should have their own little gay island, far away from here. This incident was apparently in Waynesville, just outside of A-town.

wytstang said:
Great nut jobs and homo's (get it :D ) I'm never going to NC SC is as far as I go lol.

Hey brother ... Goose Creek has alot of them, too! (I believe that's right where you're at) That's where all the Navy guys are, lol. Watch out, they're closer than you think!

Haha ... really it's just that one little area in the mountains. I guess they like the view, so all the homo's moved there. :mad:

Castration is the removal of the testicles. What doesnt make sense to me is when a man is castrated thats it, no more testosterone, no more erections, sex drive, etc. Testosterone controls alot of things and is produced Only (IIRC) in the testicles. They used to castrate alot of sex offenders and pedophiles...not sure if they still do or not.

SeventyMach1 said:
Hey brother ... Goose Creek has alot of them, too! (I believe that's right where you're at) That's where all the Navy guys are, lol. Watch out, they're closer than you think!
Goose Greek is not for from me also Summerville(sp?)

Haha ... really it's just that one little area in the mountains. I guess they like the view, so all the homo's moved there. :mad:
Any chance there's a mountian named Broke Back :lol:

I saw this earlier today, someone had posted a link to it on the wolf web. This is effing sick man. Whats interesting is they are charged with "castration without malice" so apparently there are different degrees of castration under NC law?!?!?!

oh yea, white stallion, while I am a fan of VT over a lot of other ACC teams, you mascot the hokie is supposedly a castrated turkey. ask most anyone and they will back that claim up.