Thank God we drive 5.0 liter V-8's!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

WhiteDevil said:
The gayest part is that there isnt even a shortage of oil

this here is the truth, we have tons of it left, but we cant prove that, only opec can , so by pretending they have less they try to justify oh its ok for us to raise problems. I love how the news states oh a refinerary is shut down for today becauase of this you may see a rise in prices... As long as bush is office too im sure no legistation against these oil companies is going to come into play. I hate how they have capitalized on this country, buy up alterntative fuel based companeys and stop anything that stands in the way of making money.

if only i was born into an oil business based family id be set for life and my kids for generations to come :(

eh i dont belive in post stone age, there are other fuels, and other ways of making fuels but at the moment is either more costly then gasoline, or less efficient...assuming gas does run out, alternative fuel prices i presume will drop do to suppy and demand so long as their is a plentiful supply to keep that demand

I don't know why everyone is stressing out about this so much. Everyone's going crazy, selling their cars, changing their ways of life. I don't make the most money in the world i'm 21 and most of my money goes to college anyway. But think about it... Lets say gas has been about $2.20 for 87 now for like the past year. Suddenly it's $2.59 or so. The average driver probably fills his trank up at least once a week. I think our tanks are like 15.3. So he's paying about 9 bucks extra per tank. If he fills up twice then about $20 or so. It's really not toooo bad. I mean yea it sucks, but everyone's making this big deal about it. I don't got that much money but I deal with it. I got to drive and keep living and breathing. If everyone didn't drive like such *******s everywhere maybee they'd save a lot more gas? LOL