Thank you BlackEagle!!! I begged and he helped...

TMC

Founding Member
Jan 17, 1999
Chicago
Larry stepped up and loaned me a set of wheels and tires this past weekend which I desperately needed to race at the Joliet NMRA event. He took them off his car and let me use them even though he was racing there too! I ended up going through tech with them on the car but getting a different set on the car before making any passes but I still thank you, and truely appreciate that gesture!

BTW - How did you do Larry???

• Sponsors (?)

TMC said:
Larry stepped up and loaned me a set of wheels and tires this past weekend which I desperately needed to race at the Joliet NMRA event. He took them off his car and let me use them even though he was racing there too! I ended up going through tech with them on the car but getting a different set on the car before making any passes but I still thank you, and truely appreciate that gesture!

BTW - How did you do Larry???

I managed to go to the qtr finals in ET-3 :banana: where I broke out BIG against a 9 sec Mustang.

First time I ran a really fast car and I misjudged how fast he was closing on me at the finish line and I didn't brake in time so I got :owned:

I dialed a 14.93 and ran 14.80 :bang: He dailed 9.68 and ran 9.69. I guess I need more practice! :damnit:

Best race weekend of my short career(sp) :nice:

blackEagle said:
I managed to go to the qtr finals in ET-3 :banana: where I broke out BIG against a 9 sec Mustang.

First time I ran a really fast car and I misjudged how fast he was closing on me at the finish line and I didn't brake in time so I got :owned:

I dialed a 14.93 and ran 14.80 :bang: He dailed 9.68 and ran 9.69. I guess I need more practice! :damnit:

Best race weekend of my short career(sp) :nice:

lol, I ALWAYS get pitted against 10 and 11 second cars. It's not fair. Although I beat an 11 second car once, cus he redlighted :D