Thank you Justin/ obsessive detail

• Sponsors (?)

heck do we get something for every thousand?

at this rate it wont take long.

o and i was going to tell you that when i used to clean the stang up it would get dull after a few days but now it has been like 2 months and still shiny/

and now i have to get the overspray off the torino which is going to suck. i think im going to send my grandpa the bill for the last order for that stunt

I'm sure we can work something out! lol!

I told you you would be happy with the durability. You should see around 4-5 months if not longer with the sealant and wax combo. Wait to you use the polish/swirl removers with the Porter Cable. It will take your paint to a whole new level too!

The overspray won't be too bad. Just bring out the claybars!

I'm sure we can work something out! lol!

I told you you would be happy with the durability. You should see around 4-5 months if not longer with the sealant and wax combo. Wait to you use the polish/swirl removers with the Porter Cable. It will take your paint to a whole new level too!

The overspray won't be too bad. Just bring out the claybars!

i know, my grandpa just doesnt understand when he uses the shop to be careful. we may turn this one into insurance or send him the bill.

he costs me about 500 a year in stupid crap like scratches, chips . and overspray