Thanks Stangnet

Meh, give the best advice you can. If you see someone give bad advice criticize the advice NOT THE PERSON POSTING IT.

If someone is actively and consistently giving bad advice the mods will take care of it.

I am tired of seeing "pro mechanics" attacking people because they said something that was "wrong". The REAL pro mechanics here do not need to stroke their ego by flaming people who post "bad tech". They just sit back and let the person choose what advice to take cause they know they are right no sense arguing about it.

And if someone wants to leave just do it do not make a thread announcing it because you will have to eat your words. Do not ask me how I know this :D

• Sponsors (?)

man I come back for the first time in a few years and this is what I come back to...

Yes, it's unfortunate. Take a look at how many 4.6 talk threads have post in them from today. A whopping 11 threads for the whole day. This place used to have a page or 2 of threads posted in during a single day, but it has only got worse.

I cooled off and decided to keep posting, mainly because I like reading posts by members that I have read on here for years, and to listen to Laser's ridiculous rants at times!

Laser, it's not ":owned:", it's "pwned"

:rolleyes:
So did you just pwn or own me? :scratch: :rlaugh:

thread-pic%20(128).jpg

thread-pic%20(137).jpg

I"m there with you Winters.... The d-bag ratio has multiplied ten fold in the past 6-8 months.

The amount of incorrect tech info given then the bitchy post about how they think they are right and that someone who post something correct is wrong.

I too have had enough with jack ass posting and think I'll stop with my technical input as well and let the magazine readers fap away when they think they gave info b/c they "read" it somewhere..... Good luck to you winters.

/rant.

Yea, your right but, you know how tempermental cars can be, almost like people, and the right advice could be the wrong advice at the same time, know one knows everything about cars, not even the Ford techs and engineers, not even close:nono:, I admit when I am wrong b/c if I stopped being wrong then I've stopped learning, running away is never an answer:nono:, and personally I love when the old heads put the new school in there place, its Dayum funny:D:rlaugh:.
I always look at how many post and how long people been on here when I look at advice:nice:, this place is a privelage and just for fun unless we get paid for posting here. I come and look at old problems even if they aren't mine, b/c thats just the love for the Stang and it could be my vehicle next, let a--holes be a--holes and continue to improve thyself:mad::D!

Yes, it's unfortunate. Take a look at how many 4.6 talk threads have post in them from today. A whopping 11 threads for the whole day. This place used to have a page or 2 of threads posted in during a single day, but it has only got worse.

I cooled off and decided to keep posting, mainly because I like reading posts by members that I have read on here for years, and to listen to Laser's ridiculous rants at times!

Glad your haning around man. You always give sound advice. You've helped me out indirectly by answering someone else's problem. Keep up the good work. Pearl02.

Yeah there arent many of the old guys left, thats for sure. No point closing your username tho. It doesnt change anything. A year from now you'll probably pop back in just to see whats going on.
It can get a bit dull when youve seen 90% of the thread subjects before, but that's just because we've been here ages. I signed up for the depot years ago, but never use it. I have accounts on Corral and ModularForums too, but this is the only one I use.

Hope to hear from you soon, mate.

D