That transformers movie....

• Sponsors (?)

s6bboxturtle1-vi.gif

Just got back from seeing it. All I have to say is... WOW! Best movie I have ever seen, by far. BY FAR. I wasn't even born when the cartoon series was out, so I don't know much about the other characters and I was goin nuts. I can't imagine how the guys who are more familiar with them must have felt.

CGI was just breath taking. You honestly can't tell that the bots are computer generated, they look flippin real.

Thoughts on a sequel?

they have at least two more coming out...one of the guys on there (forget his name) is signed for that.

I personally think that movie topped pirates and spiderman.

They did an awesome job on the CGI....They interact with the people like they're real.

also, I saw it on a digital projection screen. :D

I'm definitely seeing that again.

they have at least two more coming out...one of the guys on there (forget his name) is signed for that.

I personally think that movie topped pirates and spiderman.

They did an awesome job on the CGI....They interact with the people like they're real.

also, I saw it on a digital projection screen. :D

I'm definitely seeing that again.

I never got into Pirates and SM3 sucked, just a drama cry fest. I wanted to see an action movie...I got a drama

As far as Transformers I grew up watching the cartoon and I saw the movie last night. It was friggin awesome!!! I want to go see it again. Its long but well worth it I didnt want it to end. Im glad they are making more :nice: