The 88 is gone but not stangless.

• Sponsors (?)

I have no idea how that ever got approved

Because the car wouldn't have been approved for sale if it didn't have them.

Lots of roads there don't have lights when you drive in between cities.

Don't want to hit one of these
N_ROO_wideweb__470x228,0.jpg

I wonder what changes were made for the RHD conversion. I know the engine on the Mustang is angled to the pass side slightly for the steering shaft, so curious if the engine bay is reversed as well.

Seems like a lot of work ford spent in engineering and retooling costs....for 100 cars.

Still, love to get my hands on one and bring it back to the US. Put a normal '01 cobra bumper on it and see what kind of response i get driving that around!

That would be a no brainer for me. '01 Z06 > '01 Cobra. It would be a closer decision for me if it was an '01 Z06 vs an '03-'04 Cobra. :shrug:

price currently is what is the decision make for that, this local lot wants to give this cobra away, no money down, 0% interest the first year, 200 monthly payment for 60 months, vettes are around 5-8k more than a 01 cobra, but im going to check out a 00 vette for 9800 tomorrow...

Because the car wouldn't have been approved for sale if it didn't have them.

Lots of roads there don't have lights when you drive in between cities.

You'd think bright lights and fog lights would be sufficient, darn Aussies and their roaming kangaroos

I’ve never understood the Aussie’s thinking on this one. It seems like kind of like a waste of time to me. Lights aren't going to make much of a difference when one of those suckers jumps out in front of you at night. You're just gonna get that much better look at it when you splatter it all over the front end of your car.

I really see no difference between the risks of hitting one of these in Australia...

...and one of these big behemoths running out in front of you here in Canada.

Moose%20Crossing.jpg

...the only major difference really, is the amount of carnage they cause when you hit them.

I’ve never understood the Aussie’s thinking on this one. It seems like kind of like a waste of time to me. Lights aren't going to make much of a difference when one of those suckers jumps out in front of you at night. You're just gonna get that much better look at it when you splatter it all over the front end of your car.

I really see no difference between the risks of hitting one of these in Australia...

Moose%20Crossing.jpg

...the only major difference really, is the amount of carnage they cause when you hit them.

Haha true that. Damn them mooses!

Moose%20Crossing.jpg

people around here complain about deer...that moose is a BIG s.o.b, id hit a 10 deer before id take on a moose.

people around here complain about deer...that moose is a BIG s.o.b, id hit a 10 deer before id take on a moose.

If you think its bad hitting one in a car, try doing it on a snowmobile. I got damaged vertebra, 3-months in a neck brace and a totaled 1997 Ski-Doo Mach 1 for my troubles on that one. :(

....and if we're not going to get some pictures of the car. Can we at least get a verbal descriptions? Colour, trim, mods? :shrug:

It would be interesting to see what this new ride looks like, considering how nice looking the old one was.

If you think its bad hitting one in a car, try doing it on a snowmobile. I got damaged vertebra, 3-months in a neck brace and a totaled 1997 Ski-Doo Mach 1 for my troubles on that one. :(

....and if we're not going to get some pictures of the car. Can we at least get a verbal descriptions? Colour, trim, mods? :shrug:

It would be interesting to see what this new ride looks like, considering how nice looking the old one was.

haha if we cant get pictures maybe we can develop a mental image? :rlaugh: