Build Thread The Hoopty Chronicles - New House, New garage, New Car?

• Sponsors (?)

I can vouch for the ride. That car is nice and quiet, and when he's tromping on it leaving the neighborhood it sounds AWESOME. I am getting some of those mufflers. After I fix all my broke stuff..
...Could be a while. *kicks rock*

Reactions: 1 user
I bet an oil change and a new snail will turn that frown upside down!

Yeah it would! I sent an email to forced inductions inquiring when I could expect to see shipment of the new unit, and he told me it would be this week. Oil and filter are in the garage. Probably do that tomorrow eve if I'm not working overtime.

Yeah it would! I sent an email to forced inductions inquiring when I could expect to see shipment of the new unit, and he told me it would be this week. Oil and filter are in the garage. Probably do that tomorrow eve if I'm not working overtime.

Are you going to have to re-tune your engine? Or should this new unit more or less be plug-n-play?

Are you going to have to re-tune your engine? Or should this new unit more or less be plug-n-play?

I am hoping I won't have to change anything. I might have to back the boost controller down a little because the new turbo will most likely be more efficient? It's supposed to be a direct replacement, but if my afr is out of whack I'll take it back to the tuner.

Got some interior pieces and a tweed driver seat today. Going to keep on with cleaning up the inside to make it look better. Need a tweed back seat though...

I found a gorgeous coyote today also. Not sure what I am gonna do about it.

Finally feeling normal again. That was one hell of a bug.

Headers came in the mail:

DOnubu.jpg
CNDxxM.jpg

https://imageshack.com/i/hjCNDxxMj

They're some really ugly and beat up BBK 351 LT swap headers that I got for $200 shipped. Going to blast them, make a couple repairs, and have my buddy ceramic coat them.

Hopefully this weekend I can mess with the PiMP. Saturday is a little busy, but it's a 3 day weekend and I see no reason why I can't get it running.

Also, I have a buddy who has been joking lately that he'd like to buy this car for his son this year sometime. He's coming to look at it this weekend but doesn't intend to make any purchases for a few months. Don't get me wrong, I love this car, but much like @tannerc91gt, I don't get attached to them. They're just cars. I want a loaded coyote and when I get the itch for another fox, I'll fork out another $2500 for something to tinker with.

Reactions: 1 users
I stayed home altogether today myself. Had to go to the chiropractor for relief of incredible pain.

KABLAM! ... and this is how CTs happen. :D

Thank you, please resume your regularly scheduled thread.

Finally feeling normal again. That was one hell of a bug.

Headers came in the mail:

DOnubu.jpg
CNDxxM.jpg

post-32449-ace-ventura-eye-roll-gif-Jim-C-FTgU.gif