the passing of afixer

afixer

The Informant
Apr 3, 2005
Not !

jenn said a few have asked, im ok thanks for asking just been real busy on santa clause 3 ! workin 4 am to 8 pm lots of snow and stuff. i have posted new tsbs on 2005 stang ill send them to jenn just email me if you need something just understand it may take a while , this is my first sat of in 4 weeks even worked thanksgiving week end. supervizing sucks cring all the way to the bank:)
happy holidays to all and god bless
Tom

• Sponsors (?)

thanks, afixer!! i was one of the ones that asked. been pretty quiet without you here lately. dont forget to enjoy some of those tears that are going to the bank!!! we will look forward to hearing from you again when you get some more free time!!! :cheers:

still on the fence with the gears. since the motor has settled in with the duals and the dyno tune. im happy with the crusin speed and take offs. afraid of messing the mileage with the 373s but jurys still out def want the t-loc. i may just give it to my friend to do next week. also going to get the shifter and sterring wheel pieces cromed to match the ac and cluster trim. make it more retro IMO. sorry rygen couldn pass the title up. ill be on this till feb. and yes big my fx trailer is stocked with new castle for after we wrap at the end of the day

THANKS TOM.....

Yep. Things have indeed been slow around here without your awesome talents and personality.

I appreciate the chime in. When I saw the title my heart fell to the floor you azssssss.... hahahahahaha.... Way to make a gal almost cry on a lovely Saturday morning.

Glad you're okay. Don't work yourself into a GT. Hehehe

Jenn