The Roush is running

Roush97

Founding Member
Jun 9, 2002
Greencastle,Pa
went up to kauffmans today to visit the car and hear it for the first time since its been back together...since everything is done i got a few pics and vids...i resized the pics but the vids are huge so im just going to put them in my imagestation account, username is shea604 and password is blah...look for those to be up in the next hour or so......here are the pics
a finished engine bay
roush22.jpg

wms velocity tube
roush23.jpg

Fuel Pressure Regulator in place of battery which is now in the trunk
roush24.jpg

Huge ass ati bypass mounted
roush26.jpg

the car will be hitting the dyno next week so numbers are on their way

• Sponsors (?)

VTEngine said:
How does it sound with the new heads and cams I sent ya Shea??

its idling high, like around 1500 and never really got a chance to fall into its lope...the 60# injectors and untouched computer just arent seeing eye to eye yet but dave had the laptop hooked up to her and was doing what he could with it while it was still setting on the lift...dont worry scotty i'll get a good vid of it when she does idle and thanks again :nice:

BLK_ROUSH said:
Great looking setup.
How long has the ROUSH been down for work?

What kind of number are you expecting? Looks like she is the beast in the family and the Cobra is the beauty. :rlaugh:

i took it up to kauffmans about the middle of feb...while it was down there for what was only supposed to be a fuel system and blower upgrade,but while it was there alot of other things were decided on...most of the time was waiting on the custom ground VT cams and a few other things, most of the time it was setting waiting for parts to arrive.. the roush is definitly the beast of the family...its loud, ill tempered and looks mean...the cobra just rolls along doin its thing lookin pretty haha...i dont really want to make any power predictions for her...all i'll say is 500+... we'll all just have to wait and see how much the "+" actually will be