The Vette should be making 'whoosing ' sounds soon!

BLK_DVL

Sep 18, 2003
Hillsboro, Or
I'm ordering the C6 Procharger kit today. According to people on the Vette forums with the kit, they have been seeing at least 500/500 rwhp/trq with the base kit at 6 PSI. The kit includes all the SC unit, all the piping, intercooler, new injectors, tuning, etc.

Should wake up the car a bit. That will be about 60 more rwhp than the Z06! Gotta be ready for the GT500 guys.......:D

• Sponsors (?)

SonicBSnake said:
Thanks, hey Nathan you want to buy my Predator, dont think Im going to need it anymore. Sell it to you for cheap. Also if anyone else knows someone with a C6, I have a Halltech CAI that Ill be selling.

i actually just got one last week for $250 shipped
:D

i still need to hook it up though..
planning on running tomorrow at woodburn. hopefully get my 12s

Jon said:
That is going to be pretty cool. The Cobra guys are going to have to step it up a bit. :)

I told you I should of put in twins! If I lose to a Vette I will have to sell the car and buy one. :D No pun intended Patrick.

SonicBSnake - Your car should be very quick and sound mean. :nice:

nathaall said:
i actually just got one last week for $250 shipped
:D

i still need to hook it up though..
planning on running tomorrow at woodburn. hopefully get my 12s

Send it back Ill sell you mine for $150 :D

ASD, Im going to have to beat you know so that I can get you to buy a vette. Im ordering the 12 PSI pulley now.

SonicBSnake said:

ASD, Im going to have to beat you know so that I can get you to buy a vette. Im ordering the 12 PSI pulley now.

Jessie - PM me --- $150 - I want it!!!! I will be in portland tonight.

What are you going to do about the high compression with a 12 psi pulley?

Patrick

SonicBSnake said:

Don't worry you will beat me with the 6 PSI. My car is slow and I keep telling Paul that and he just shakes his head. :nonono: I think he thinks I am being sarcastic. :rolleyes:

Rogue Cobra said:
Jessie - PM me --- $150 - I want it!!!! I will be in portland tonight.

What are you going to do about the high compression with a 12 psi pulley?

Patrick

PM'd you back. $150 is fine.

I was just joking about the 12 PSI, going with 6 PSI. Safe boost level for the LS2.

SonicBSnake said:
I'm ordering the C6 Procharger kit today. According to people on the Vette forums with the kit, they have been seeing at least 500/500 rwhp/trq with the base kit at 6 PSI. The kit includes all the SC unit, all the piping, intercooler, new injectors, tuning, etc.

Should wake up the car a bit. That will be about 60 more rwhp than the Z06! Gotta be ready for the GT500 guys.......:D

That will be fun...until you run into a Z06 with a tune. At that point, it will be a neck and neck race. If he has a few more little mods, you will be looking for more power (unless it is the Z06 that Cory raced:D ). I will be glad to see that vette run at the track! Congrats.