Roush the weirdest thing happened to me yesterday

SSS281

Founding Member
Dec 27, 2001
Kutztown, PA
i called saleen to find out where the hell my center console plaque is cause i ordered it 6/14/04. every few months i call and get the run-around and they say itll be there in a few months. so...i call, right away the chick with the weird accent answers and says 'good afternoon saleen, how can i direct your call?' i say 'parts dept please' she says 'hold on a second, thank you' the phone rings only once and someone ANSWERS!!!!!#! <--- incredible. i told him what was going on he said hold on, i go on hold for a little and instead of listening to seagulls and very distorted beach sounds there was the sound of mustangs racing and a clear ad message....but after getting excited they had maybe changed things around i got the same story 'yea your plaque will be there in a month or so.

sometimes id just like to live out near there i could drive up and slap some ppl around 'hey whered my goddamn plaque my car was supposed to have 6 years ago when it left the plant. i ordered it over a year ago and paid for it already'

geez...:mad:

/rant

• Sponsors (?)

Ya, that's like when i wanted a new badge for my dash, when my car was a full saleen clone decals and all. Someone stole mine, and i don't like the horse.

9 months it took to get it.

thanks for the advice guys, im not really expecting that there is anything i can do to make it all of a sudden show up in a few days. i think theyve stretched my patience a little bit but im not yet bitter enough about it to raise all kinds of hell. im going to give liz a call just to see if she can give me an honest timeframe. i just thought id share.