Thinkin about this license plate frame...

Should I buy this frame?

• Yes - it's looks sweet

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • No - save the money for beer and video games

Votes: 15 75.0%

• Total voters

CatmanJJ

Captain Tangnet
Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Feb 5, 2002
Maryland
...from MGWLTD, I know they make high quality stuff, but $50 is a lot for a friggen frame. What do u guys think. Gettin tired of supporting the dealer's cause on my car. I have a chrome "Mustang" one that's all pitted, that I never put on this car.

Here's what I want.

MGWLTD with the Mach one emblem

Here's how it is now.

vbpgimage.php

• Sponsors (?)

looks a bit bulky. A couple of years ago here in Tx they inacted a law
that a plate frame cant cover up any of the words on the plate itself.
Law or not, it looks better when you can read what state your from.
The one you got now looks really sheeky.

Yea it had one of those dealer stickers on it, which I asked them to take off before they delievered it to me, went home that night peeled it off w/ my finger nail, I mean who really wants that **** on their car?

CatmanJJ said:
Yea it had one of those dealer stickers on it, which I asked them to take off before they delievered it to me, went home that night peeled it off w/ my finger nail, I mean who really wants that **** on their car?
I cannot see why one would, unless the dealer PAID someone for it to remain in place or he/she really liked the dealer. Most people probably don't give a flyin' F, however.

Well if you don't get the Mach 1 frame....at least spray paint that SHEEKY black or something. Mine says Kings Nissan....but SHEEKY? What the hell does that even mean?

The dealer is "SHEEHY" Ford, where I bought it from, there's a bolt hole which just makes it look like a "K" :shrug: :D

I could always go ricer ghetto and just use a black Sharpie I guess.

I bought my 03 cobra, conversion van and 04 gt vert from Sheehy Ford, great dealership, I know a lot of the people I dealt with have moved to The Frederick Motor Company, anyway, the first thing I always do is remove the dealership stuff, I don't put bumper stickers on either! I really don't like when a symbol is repeated on the same side of the car either like the mach I on the license plate frame and the one already on the rear of the car, jmo

One of the dealerships around here is even putting a banner across the back windshields on cars, I've been seeing it alot, has their website on it. Took me about 5 minutes after I got home til I got all the dealership crap off my car.

bluextc said:
One of the dealerships around here is even putting a banner across the back windshields on cars, I've been seeing it alot, has their website on it.

That's a buncha bowl-sheet. :notnice: You sure they aren't loaners or something, I see that on like Acura loaners all the time in my area.

Your money if you like it get it. I know a few with them and the quality is just as good as the rest of the mgw items.
Of course I'm redneck I don't have anything around my plate. Saves weight.... hey you gonna eat those fries. :rlaugh:

I change my plate frame for events n stuff I go to..

Ive had a lot...theyre usually pretty cheap.

"Promoting the legend"
"www.stangnet.com"

"Have you chased
a ford lately?"

"Fun Ford Weekend
The Major League of Ford Racing"

And currently..

"318 curves in 11 miles
Deals Gap Dragon Slayer"

triggz said:
I change my plate frame for events n stuff I go to..

Ive had a lot...theyre usually pretty cheap.

"Promoting the legend"
"www.stangnet.com"

"Have you chased
a ford lately?"

"Fun Ford Weekend
The Major League of Ford Racing"

And currently..

"318 curves in 11 miles
Deals Gap Dragon Slayer"

you should ditch the Fun Ford Weekend plate!
Fun Ford Weekend should be avoided like the plague...
thats the oranization that hides and defends SD WHEELER the biggest mustang forum scammer around. I know alot of the die hard racers won't attend those events because of that 1 reason.