Thinkin of sellin the Stang!?!?!?

1SLO94

Jan 19, 2006
Louisville, KY.
I'm not totally set on it yet,but I'm looking into buying a new house and I have a six month old son! I guess I'm beginning to think practicality and priority?! Anyway what do you guys think I should ask, price wise?

The car as it sits runs great and looks decent! It's my daily driver and I have no complaints (well,except gas mileage sometimes)!

The Drivetrain!!!
-New motor as of 5,000 miles ago (98 explorer 5.0 redone completely)
-Of course gt40p heads
-Crane 2031 cam with new crane beehive valve springs
-Mac gt40p specific headers
-Mac H-pipe
-Flowmaster 40s
-Cobra upper and lower intake w/1inch spacer
-All MSD wires, cap and rotor
-Did an AODE to T-5 swap about a year ago(FEB. of 06)
-Centerforce dual friction clutch kit
Im sure there is more but it's not all coming to me at the moment.

The interior!!!
-Bullitt pedals
-Bullitt shift knob
-two tone 2001 sterring wheel
-console out of 2000( 2 cup holders where the ash tray used to be)
-and upgraded white face gauges

The car could use a paint job but looks decent as it sits! Actual car mileage before motor swap was 196,xxx !!!:eek: Like stated above I've put about 5000 miles or so on it!!

Thanks again! I don't post that often, but you guys know your stuff and your posts have all helped me out in the past!!

• Sponsors (?)

If you take out the back seat you can easily bolt in a lap belt that holds a car seat really well in the mustang... at least once they are 12 months old and facing forward... :)

Another think is that mortgages are typically $6-7 per thousand per month (or less)... so the 5k you get for selling is only $30/month in mortgage reduction ($60 if you think you can get $10k for the stang)...

I bet you get that much in sanity for having the stang...

Thanks for your replies,but I do have another vehicle and I understand the math of it all... Just kinda interested in a ballpark area of what you guys might think it's worth?

Oh yeah, almost forgot! It's lowered with Eibach Pro-kit and sittin on 18in. fr500s with new tokiko shocks inthe rear and Monroe sensa trac struts in the front. The ride is actually nice! I'm trying to get it lower, I'm trading a guy from this forum for his Sportlines:nice: !

There are pics out there if you do a search, and NO the girl does not go with the sale:nono: