Thinking about selling the the Stang. How much do yall think its worth?

I cant afford this car anymore. Iv poored money into it and had nothing but problems. If I had something else as my daily driver and more money than it would be a great project, but I dont have another vehicle or money. I want to sell it or trade it and get a truck. The reason I want to get rid of it now is because I just replaced the bellhousing and flywheel and now the tranny is shifting funny when not under load and decelerating and when at idle you can hear something loose or clanging in the bellhousing(A real speratic noise,kind of sounds like a bolt or something is clanging around) . Heres the story from my website.
I bought this car in Nov of 2003. I had to tow it from Fort Hood in TX. It had been siting in a storage unit for 2 years before I got it.The motor was said to have been built by a ASE certified mechanic. I got it back to my house and installed the motor. A 1984 roller block with 1968 351W heads. I had to replace everything that hooked up to the motor, the gas tank, and alot of botched wiring. I got it running for 3 days then had to pull it out because it wouldnt stop smoking. After tearing it down I found out someone had hand honed it to .060 . And it was bottle necked badly. I bought 3 different 302 blocks before I found one good one. After everything was said and done I ended up with a whole new motor.
1968 302 block
1969 351W heads
1984 crankshaft turned -.010
ARP rod bolts
Speed Pro hyperutectic flat top coated skirt pistons
Total seal gapless rings
Cloyes double roller timing chain
Comp Cam 280H hydrualic flat tappet cam
Comp cam lifters
Comp Cam 1.6 roller tip rockers
Comp Cam double spring valve springs
Valve shims
Weiand Xcelerator intake manifold
Edelbrock 650
Mallory Unilite Comp 9000 distributor
MSD wires
Autolite plugs
1 inch carb spacer
K&N air filter
J W "Ultrabell" bellhousing
TCI 50 oz imbalance 157 toothe flywheel
You can see all of the pics of it on my website
It needs some body work and a paint job, the suspension is all original so it needs to be replaced. Well tell me what you guys think.http://stephen4785.tripod.com/

• Sponsors (?)

The only rust is a couple of half dollar shaped spots on the hood and the trunk area where the gas tank mounts to needs to be replaced. Its been in the South its whole life. Its never been in a major wreck from what I can tell. All of the body panels are original. I think its been backed up into something.