Those with a Diablo Predator for the GT ???

killbee

Founding Member
Jul 30, 2000
Western NC
I dont intend to sound stupid but how do you just program the fan settings and the shift points without installing their performance tune? I've read the manual and it says to see the chapter about modifying the factory tune but I dont see this chapter in the book or on their web site. I have a tank full of 87 gas and dont want to cause any detonation plus I'll be getting a supercharger soon and wont need their performance tune just shift points, axle ratios, and fan settings. Can anyone help?

• Sponsors (?)

the "performance tune" as the screen calls it is the actual act of adding something to the car. the performance tune doesnt necessarily include fuel adjustments. go thru all the menus and make sure what you want is stock.

my predator decided to stop working today :(
it wont even turn on or anything, and i just had my 4.10s installed. pos.

I contacted Diablo about the missing chapter and they said that feature was not available in the current model. Later maybe....

SO you have to install the Perfromance Tune to make any changes.....

Kind of poor documentation on their part.

It would of been nice to tell us that up front maybe I would have went a diffrent direction since it will be useless when I bolt on the supercharger unless I can get them to write a tune for it.