Those with HID Headlights

AmBo

Feb 3, 2004
New Jersey
I'm getting a HID 8300 kit for Christmas and was just wondering what you guys run for fogs to kinda match the look of the HIDs. I know Give me TP has both fog and headlight HIDs, but I know EVERYONE doesn't! Should I buy clear fog housings and HID replica fogs? :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

AmBo said:
I'm getting a HID 8300 kit for Christmas and was just wondering what you guys run for fogs to kinda match the look of the HIDs. I know Give me TP has both fog and headlight HIDs, but I know EVERYONE doesn't! Should I buy clear fog housings and HID replica fogs? :shrug:

I have kinda been wanting the HID kit also; where can I look to get them?

i think you are going to be over paying slightly...i got mine about a year ago from this guy (right when he started his business...he lives in NY but has a connection to Japan where he imports them from...so basically they are the REAL DEAL) "][URL="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/New-JDM-8000K-9007-
Xenon-HID-Conversion-Kit-system_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategory
Z36476QQitemZ7927322944QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V"]

these are genuine JDM kits...this particular kit will fit all mustangs with 9007 bulbs ...if you look in my sig you can see a pic of what mine look like. (they are shining through projectors). i love mine.
as far as the fog lights go..i haven't used mine since i got the hid's in...no need (they just take away from the hid's as there is no halogen/filament bulb out that even comes close to "replicating" an hid look. you would have to get another set of hid's for the fog's for it to look good imo.

hey stonegod...your car looks sick with those. i have an 02 and want some HIDS but i dont know how those projectors will look when they are off....can you post a pic of yours off. mines white too so it will help me a little even though theres a different body style. thanks

well...actually that is a little older pic (haven't had the time to take an updated pic). those are the 1pc projectors chrome housing...truthfully, i hated them BUT LOVED THE HID's. SOOOOO....i bought the 2pc (more stock look) projectors with black housing and they look AMAZING! i'm very happy with the new setup. i will try to get a new pic today for you and then i'll post up for you.