Those With White Stangs Come In!

Well I had an idea, you know how they have the Yellow mustang registry for all the yellow mustangs out there, well how about we start up a White Mustang Registry - WMR. I think that would be pretty cool and maybe there could be like a drag event YMR vs. WMR. That would be pretty cool. Just thought of this because my brother has a yellow 95 and is on YMR and I'm getting a White 95 Cobra. So what do you all think anyone wanna do this!!!

Tyler

P.S. I didn't know where to put this, theres no like open forum for all years.

• Sponsors (?)

Firstone said:
White Mustang Registry - WMR

Heres my 89 Gt
It has Draglites Now

Attachments

• 89 gt.jpg
    89 gt.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 211
Firstone said:
Well I had an idea, you know how they have the Yellow mustang registry for all the yellow mustangs out there, well how about we start up a White Mustang Registry - WMR. I think that would be pretty cool and maybe there could be like a drag event YMR vs. WMR. That would be pretty cool. Just thought of this because my brother has a yellow 95 and is on YMR and I'm getting a White 95 Cobra. So what do you all think anyone wanna do this!!!

Tyler

P.S. I didn't know where to put this, theres no like open forum for all years.

Here's my blown 92 :nice:

415844_10_full.jpg

Check out the rest of it at the link below :D

man, you guys have clean cars. mines dirty with crappy paint and my hood is painted black, but that's chippin off to show the blue thru it. oh yeah, and my front bumper is just primered white so its a different shade. and I have a popped fender and a bent up rocker panel. I need a friend that does body work. sorry, no pics though :(